Thursday, July 9, 2009

ThursdayThirteen 'Z'

I always find the best blogging ideas on my Louisiana homegirl's page. So thank you Kimber for finding the blog of Izzy 'N Emmy and giving me something to do while the kids nap today. Kimber started her's at 'A' and after reading hers, I know I'll end up using too many of the same ones cause its fresh in my mind, so I'm starting at the end and working mah way UP,yes, I'm aware that I typed 'my' like 'mah', I'm just trying to be hip, and I failed. .



1.ZOO:: I LOVE the zoo. Any zoo, anywhere. I spent the better part of Mason's first summer with one of my best friends, pushing our 6 month olds in strollers at the Philadelphia Zoo just to get out of the house. Here in New Orleans, we have the Audubon Zoo, which is very nice as well. We visited it while my parents were here for a visit. ((Here is Mason and his godsister at the Philadelphia Zoo in 2006 and my daddy and Mason at the Audubon Zoo in Oct 2008.))




2.ZIP CODE::I have had 8 different zip codes in my 25 years of life.

3.ZODIAC :: I'm a Scorpio. But I'm not sure if I fit a 'typical' Scorpio description.

4.ZULU:: The name of one Krewe of Mardi Gras. They throw the coveted coconuts!

5.ZULA PATROL:: A show on Qubo that Mason likes.

6.ZOOM:: My camera has 12x zoom, and I like it.

7.ZUCCHINI:: Marinate in some creamy Caesar dressing and grill.. YUM-O

8.ZINC:: Good for diaper rash and protecting from sunburn.

9.ZIT:: Stress makes me break out like a prepubescent teen!

10.ZIPLINE:: Sounds like fun, but I am WAY too scared for all that.

11.ZIPLOCS:: Cause the bargain brands just don't do the job as well.

12.ZAPPOS:: A good website for buying shoes!

13.ZAZU:: The bird from the Lion King, one of my FAVE Disney Movies.

Now you do yours and comment on this post so I can read them and so can my other readers!! What are you waiting for.. GO!!!!!

Oh, and P.S. to all y'all who read this and don't blog, I suggest you head on over to Blogger and start one!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a tough one......I could not do it.........My creative genius ran and hid after reading this......ha ha ha <3 ya!!!

mummyof6monsters said...

oh my. 13 'Z' things. Well done!!Love the zoo too:)

{Kimber} said...

LOOK AT YOU GEAUX!!! very impressive.... now when I get to the Z's I can come back and steal...er I mean borrow these!!!!
YAY!! I'm glad your doing the Thursday Thirteen with me...if I knew how to do a linky thing I would...dunno thou!!
ps...you don't have to TRY to be cool...you ARE kool!!! :)

Foursons said...

I totally agree about the Ziplocs! Thanks so much for visiting me!

{Kimber} said...

We are going to Destin---I love Destin...we got married there :)
and the beach there is so nice!!