1. My parents and brother live there. Isn't that reason enough??
2. The possibility of a White Christmas. I guess it could snow here on Christmas, but it would be a freak occurrence.
3. Wawa. If you don't know what Wawa is, well I suggest you head to the Philadelphia/South Jersey area and find out
4. Going down the shore. You'd think living on the Gulf of Mexico we'd have beaches.. NOPE, we have swamps.
5. My friends and their kids. Wow I miss them.
6. THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES!!! Watching game on the MLB.com website is not the same.
7. Cheesesteaks, hoagies, pork roll,water ice, bagels, and pizza. *droooling*
8. No huge worries about hurricane season. Sometimes I feel like we are all walking on eggshells down here from about June-Nov. Watching the weather can be nerve wracking, to say the least.
9. Only being 6 hours from my family in Massachusetts. Funny, how 6 hours seemed like a lifetime away when I lived in NJ and now it seems like nothing
10. Lower humidity. I remember complaining about the heat and humidity in NJ, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I was so naive! It is 65987324092357243 times hotter and more humid here. If you have never been in the deep south in July/August, you have NO idea what hot and humid is, I PROMISE.