Thursday, March 4, 2010

Top 3 Thursday

Found through Kimber's blog, brought to us by Confessions of a Working Mom



TOP 3 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT SPRING

1. Opening the windows! I need fresh air in the house, or I feel completely suffocated. Living in the Deep South, my open window opportunities are much less then they were when we live in New Jersey. It almost seems like we go from heat to air conditioning, so I thoroughly enjoy the short spring season I can open 'em up!

2. BASEBALL!!!!!!!!! We are die hard Philadelphia Phillies PHANS in this house!!!!!! I miss going to see games in person. Louisiana has no MLB team (not that I would cheer for anyone but my boys in red and white pinstripes!) so this year we will go see some Zephyrs games for the ambiance of a baseball game.

3. Spring Forward! I just love changing the clocks forward. When it stays lighter outside later, I just feel like I have more of the day ahead of me even after the work day is over.

2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

LOL, the Philly Phanatic makes me laugh-- I was listening to sports talk radio on my way to work this morning (I'm such a tomboy!) and one of the hosts was making an argument that the Phanatic is the best mascot of all time.

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

{Kimber} said...

I like spring forward too!!!