1. What's your favorite line from a movie? Ahh! I really don't know! That is sad.
2. What "group" did you belong to in high school? I was pretty popular. I guess I hung out with the "cool kids", though I did talk to many people not in my 'clique' and many people from different towns as well.
3. If you had $1000 just for yourself what would you spend it on? Clothes. I need new clothes BAD.
4. What was your favorite childhood cartoon? Oooh.. its a tie between My Little Ponies and Flinstones.
5. What kind of sleeper are you? Back? Tummy? Side? Sprawler? I'm a side sleeper, or a back sleeper, but almost never a tummy sleeper.
I can't believe how much I've been slacking on my blog! And I LOVE my blog! Well I had some pretty big changes at work, the family I work for adopted a newborn baby girl 3 weeks ago, so going from watching two 3 year old boys every day to watching an 1 month old and two 3 year olds is A LOT more work, so I do not get to sit down and use the internet much at work anymore and by the time I get home after work, and make and clean up dinner and get my own 3 year old in bed, I'm beat. Hopefully we will be on somewhat of a schedule soon and I will be back to bloggin' more often, but for now, just bear with me while I get adjusted to the newness (that will again be changing in October.. *siiiiiigh*)
I'm still reading blogs when I get the time, but I'm usually to lazy to log in and comment, pretty pathetic right?
1. The clothing outfit you remember from childhood and why? I remember alot. I have an uncanny long term memory of random things. I remember this horrible pale purple sweater with pandas on it, haha, thanks Mom!
2. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? I've always just wanted to be a mom and wife.
3. What is your must have for Fall? Hmm.. Phillies Hoodie.
4. If money were no object, how many kiddos would you really have? My husband wants 7.
5. The best part of your birthing story (other than the beautiful child at the end)? I made it through 3 days of labor and 3 hours of pushing completely natural!