Friday, September 18, 2009

What a slacker...

I can't believe how much I've been slacking on my blog! And I LOVE my blog! Well I had some pretty big changes at work, the family I work for adopted a newborn baby girl 3 weeks ago, so going from watching two 3 year old boys every day to watching an 1 month old and two 3 year olds is A LOT more work, so I do not get to sit down and use the internet much at work anymore and by the time I get home after work, and make and clean up dinner and get my own 3 year old in bed, I'm beat. Hopefully we will be on somewhat of a schedule soon and I will be back to bloggin' more often, but for now, just bear with me while I get adjusted to the newness (that will again be changing in October.. *siiiiiigh*)

I'm still reading blogs when I get the time, but I'm usually to lazy to log in and comment, pretty pathetic right?

Soon it'll be better, I hope :o/

1 comment:

Melissa A. said...

You have a lot goin' on! I was in the same boat a few weeks ago, but things are starting to settle down. Hurry back! :)