A big thank you to my bloggin' buddy Kimber, for send this award my way ♥ .
Here's the rules:
List 5 obsessions that I have and then tag 5 other people.
5 of my obsessions
1. Being a mom: Can I call that an obsession? It is my favorite thing in the world. I love being a parent. I want (almost) nothing more then to be a stay at home mom. I don't go out without Mason, because I really don't want to. He may drive me crazy, but I wouldn't want anyone else to do it.
2. Facebook: Yes, I admit it I am obsessed. (It was definitely not me who updated my Facebook status via cell phone in line at the bank) It is a really convenient way for me to stay in touch with my family and friends who are 1300 or more miles away. And honestly, I'm a bit nosy and like knowing what is going on in peoples lives. I like Myspace a bit too, but Facebook more.
3. Texting: I text a lot. A LOT. It goes back to the faraway friends thing :o)
4. Reading: I enjoy reading. I will read pretty much anything. And I refuse to read the back of books or the inside cover flaps cause I think it gives away too much of the book, just let me read it!
5. Ikea: How I miss Ikea! We had one right over the bridge in Philadelphia when we live in South Jersey. Cheap, cool, furniture. AWESOME kitchen stuff. I got my favorite stock pot EVER there for $30! Great thigs to hang on your walls, and most of them have an area for your kids to play in while you shop, if you aren't completely paranoid like me. AND cheap and yummy food! It's an awesome place.
Now to pass it on:
1. Alyson:: Where have you been my friend???
2.Tanya:: Cause she is my girl.. and she gets me.
3. Michelle:: My Metairie friend. Who has the cutest daughter.
4. Tiffany:: Come back to bloggin'!
5. Emily:: My new bloggin' buddy, and possibly future Louisiana resident.
Giving Formula a Ride
9 hours ago