Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday'sThirteen 'Y'




1.YOGURT:: I love yogurt. LOVE IT! But I am very picky about what kind of yogurt I will eat. I only like Yoplait Originals. Vanilla is my favorite, especially with some Kashi Go Lean Crunch and fresh strawberries on it. But I really like any fruit yogurt in that brand. MmmMmm.



2.YOUTUBE:: I mostly listen to music on youtube, but sometimes I'll catch a funny video or endearing video, or ones of Mason.

3.YODELING:: SO super annoying. no offense.

4.YOGA:: I haven't done actual yoga since senior year of high school, but I do own some waay comfy yoga pants!

5.YULE:: Makes me think Christmas time, an I LOVE Christmas.

6.YOLK:: My least favorite part of an egg.


7.YOUNGIN'S:: Just sounds so southern!

8.YARD:: The one thing that would make my current living arrangements better!

9.YELLOW:: NOT a favorite of mine.

10.YUMMY:: Mason uses this word to describe all things he finds tasty.

11.YOU:: Try and make a list of 13 'Y' words with witty entries on your blog! It is tough.

12. YESTERDAY:: Was a rainy day, like today.

13.YIPEE:: 'Y' was a HARD one!! I'll need to start working on 'X' today if I want to actually publish it next Thursday!

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

GOOD JOB girlie!!!
I bet Y is hard!!!
glad your back :)

mummyof6monsters said...

Great job- but the yolk is my favorite, NOT snotty though:)