Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday's Thirteen

I saw this idea on another blog and thought it sounded fun! Maybe I'll create a blog button for it (if i ever figure out how to do them correctly) But basically it will be a list of thirteen things. This week I am going to do things that make me crazy!


Thirteen Things That Make Me Crazy!!!!

13. Sleeping without a fan.

12. Dirty socks all over the place.

11. People who have eye crusties. I mean com'on, pick them out!

10. Arrogance.

09. Unstraightened bed sheets.

08. The Laugh and Learn Puppy Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy


07. Buying a brand new gallon of milk and opening it to find its spoiled!

06. People who write checks at the grocery store.

05. Stepping on matchbox cars in the dark.

04. Sitting on the potty to discover someone use the last of the toilet paper in the downstairs bathroom and now you have to trudge upstairs to get some, with your pants around you ankles. I can't be the only one this happens to.

03. Parents who get a babysitter constantly and go to bars.

02. People who hate on President Obama. Seriously y'all, he won and now we need to be a united country and not hating on the man who WILL be running our country for the next 4 years, so stop being so closed minded and give the man a chance to fix the mess our country is in. We don't want to become Iran and have our country fighting over who the leader should be.

01. My son waking up in the middle of the night AGAIN.

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

Amen sister....I am with ya!!!!!!