Tuesday, June 16, 2009

oOo Totally Random Tuesday oOo ((books!!!))




I love to read. Love love love love it!!!! I easily read 5-7 books a week. I prefer fiction books, but realistic fiction books. No sci-fi or fantasy for this girl, I can do some nonfiction as well, as long as the subject intrigues me. I've loved to read for as long as I can remember. I always got books as gifts. I remember two specific books I got as gifts, when I was about 7 years old, that I still have to this day.

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory


Where the Sidewalk Ends.



I like fiction books about the Amish.


I like fiction books about being a mom.


I like James Patterson.


I LOVED the Twilight Saga.


I like biographies from celebs I like.





My husband is very nice library in the town we live in, because my book 'habit' can get expensive.

I'm always looking for suggestions on things to read.. So what do you enjoy???

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

I love me some Twilight girl...Edward in particular :)