Thursday, June 11, 2009

ABC's of ME!

ABC's Of Me

A - Age: 25 (Yikes!) My Birthday is October 30th (Mischief Night!)

B - Bed size: Queen with NO BOX SPRING.. we moved into our new house in November, to learn there was NO POSSIBLE WAY to get the box spring upstairs, so after two months of looking at it in my dinning room.. we tossed it. Luckily my husband is handy, and plans on building us a platform bed frame for the mattress.

C - Chore you hate: Honestly, all of them. I really HATE folding and putting away laundry. I don't mind washing it and drying it, but the putting away is the worst.

D - Dog's name: Lily, who is a jack russell/westie mix and Daisy, who is a cockapoo.

E - Essential start your day item: umm... the potty!

F - Favorite color: baby blue, purple and kelly green

G - Gold or Silver: white gold.

H - Height: 5'5

I - Instruments you play: I can very, very badly play the piano.

J - Job title: Private Nanny

K - Kid(s): Mason, who turned 3 on Valentine's Day!

L - Living arrangements: Townhouse in a suburb of New Orleans (or should i say N'Awlins), Louisiana

M - Mom's name: Susan :o)

N - Nicknames: My husband calls me Baby. My son called me Mom or Mommy. My parents call me Jane or Janie and everyone else calls me Jess.

O - Overnight hospital stay: When I had my tonsils and adenoids out at 10 and after Mason was born in 2006.

P - Pet Peeve: Unstraightened bed sheets. Whining. Loud cell phone talkers. People who don't do what they say they are gonna do.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Stop looking at me, swan"

R - Right or left handed: righty

S - Siblings: Brother- Brent aka Buddy and two brother in laws Stephen and CJ and a sister in law Krystal who is married to David, so that makes him my brother in law too, I guess :o)

T - Time you wake up: between 7-730

U - Underwear: Didn't your mother tell you to never leave home without a clean pair on????

V - Vegetable you dislike: ONIONS (AHHHHHHH!!! GROSSSSSSSSS)

W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I don't, honestly.

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, ankle, ribs, and an ultrasound.

Y - Yummy food you make: My husband will tell you I make some delicious Chicken Parm.

Z - Zoo animals you like: Okapi! And the Giraffes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love chicken parm!!! When I come over....Will you make me some??!!

{Kimber} said...

I love this idea...I may have to borrow it...{if that's okay} :)