Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm so excited, I just can't hide......

Tomorrow morning at 9:36am, my parents plane from Philadelphia is scheduled to touchdown (touch down?)! I am beyond excited. I feel like a little kid who is waiting for Christmas Morning!

I am SUPER close with my parents. Before we moved to Louisiana we saw them at least once a week, if not more and since we moved here we have seen them 3 times, this coming one will be the 4Th. The last time they were here was in October, so it has been almost 7 months!
*if you want to read about that visit , you can here* http://masonkotzbeck.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-parents-visit-1018-1022.html

I will have to work for part of their short (but certain to be sweet!) trip and my husband will mostly likely have to work 3 of the 5 days they are here. My poor husband.... but we NEED the money and in this economy, you can't really complaining about having to work, especially after 3 weeks of not so much work.

So my blog may be taking a backseat to my parents for the next 5 days, but be assured I'll have some good stories to share once they head back to Jersey.