Friday, May 15, 2009

Holy Mother of ICE CREAM!

I am a huge fan of Samoas the Girl Scout cookies. Such a big fan that after moving to Louisiana I noticed I did not see as many Girl Scouts outside places selling their delicious cookies (probably due to the lack of Wawa's) and no one ever came to my door, that I emailed the Southeastern Louisiana Chapter to find out how I could get some, and got no response. So I had resolved myself to another year gone by with no Samoas in my tummy....

And then tonight while strolling the frozen food section at our local grocery store and I spot this....



I did a tiny happy dance while standing by the frozen deliciousness..

It was the only one left, so I grabbed it and still had about half the store to do. (Why don't grocery stores put the freezer section right by the check out at the end?!) so it is still a little soft for my taste, so I cannot confirm the suspected amazingness of the ice cream, but what could not be good about vanilla ice cream, caramel and chocolate swirl, and Samoa pieces???