1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?Obviously, 'Jersey Girl in Louisiana'!
2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?I guess the cliche answer is my parents, but it is 100% true. They both worked their butts off to give my brother and I the best life they could. And it was an awesome life. And they are the world's best grandparents to my boy.
There are a handful of amazing ladies at my church too, who are so caring and giving and full of Faith that they inspire me to be a better Christian.
3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
Hmm.. Well if I could have ANYTHING I wanted I would either have a Starbucks Mocha Coconut Frapp or a Hazelnut Iced Coffee from DD, but since those are not my morning options, I either have regular Folgers coffee or a cup of tea. Occasionally juice too.
4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
I would and I do! My mama is mega stylish. She has been in clothing retail for YEARS and definitely has a better wardrobe then me. I LOVE getting hand-me-downs from my mama. They are awesome and smell like home <3
5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
Backstreet Boys!!! I LOVED (okay I still do, hush.) Nick Carter! I still joke with my husband that Nick Carter will be my second husband. My walls were COVERED. I went through a stage where I love JTT (Of Home Improvement) too, but no one held my heart like BSB.
My bedroom in 2000 and I still never close my drawers, much to my husband dismay.