Friday, April 1, 2011

5QF


Go link up 5 Question Friday!
1. Have you ever had surgery?

When I was 10, I had my tonsils and adenoids out. I have vivid memories of that visit. The raccoon on the nightgown I wore, the dream I had about flying through the clouds in a car with the nurse who had stayed with me, weird.


2. Ever ride in an ambulance?

Twice, but never on the stretcher.

The first time, I had been a passenger in a car with a friend when I was 16 and we got in a car accident. She said her neck hurt so they took her by ambulance and I rode in the front passenger seat.

The second time was when my son had his first febrile seizure.

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?

I panic. But now that I am a mom and a nanny who is often in charge of many little ones, I am working on it. I have handled 2 seizures pretty calmly.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?

We have a tiny little area in front of our front window that we plant some plants and flowers in every year. My thumb is not very green.


5. When did you move out of your parents house?

When I was 19.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girlie! So you live pretty close to me :) I'm a Louisiana girl still living here ha! You had asked if I sell those signs and I do. You can come back over anytime and take a look. I just listed them in "my store".
I read a few post down and I'm still here :) (((hugs))) Susie~