Thursday, September 23, 2010

Five Question Friday

Head on over here to join link up and join the fun!


1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
Ohh British for sure! And then I'd have little children with cute British accents, cause that is the cutest sound.

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
No. I mean I am sure if I was tired enough I could, but I like my bed and occasionally a couch. Now my husband could sleep standing up...

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
I do *ducks head in shame* I wipe the seat first and use a liner or toilet paper to cover it. and of course if its mega gross, I don't. Don't lie, I bet you do too! :o)

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Ooooh this is a tough one. Jennifer Garner. I think she just seems like a cool down to earth mom. If I wasn't married and a mother, Nick Carter ;o)

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
We never truly 'dated'. We had many mutual friends and spent time together before we were ever a couple. I couldn't remember the first place we ever went together...

3 comments:

Megan said...

Your husband could sleep standing up too? What is it with men?! ;)

And I hover my butt over public toilet seats! :) Haha! That way I don't sit on the nastyness, and I work my calves and thighs too! :D

Thanks for sharing!

{Kimber} said...

I like Jennifer Garner too...she is super cute!! I loved her in 13 going on 30!!

Christy said...

Don't lie it would be Nick Carter even WITH you being married :oP LOL <3