Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday

Head on over to Mama M.'s for more fun and to link up!!!


1.
What is the first nightmare you remember?
In the dream I woke up in the middle of the night because of a noise in my childhood home and I realize people have broken in. So i decide that if I stay realllllllllly still and pretend to be asleep, that they will just take our stuff and leave without hurting anyone. So I lay in bed trying not to move an inch and hear them come into my room and leave and come back and leave. Then I heard my brother wake up and scream and then I woke up... I still haunts me.

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
BASEBALL!!! We are HUGE Philadelphia Phillies fans!!!!!

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Jeggings. Cause the sound comfy. And I wish it was cold enough for Uggs in Louisiana.

4. Did you make good grades in school?
I was a decent student. More so before middle school when I discovered boys among other... ahem things. :o)

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Well thanks to Coke Reward Points and all these freebie blogs I read and follow on FB, I get A LOT. Parents, Parenting, Everyday Food, Cosmopolitan, Southern Living, Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day, Harper's Bazaar, and I am sure I am forgetting some. And my 4 year old gets Hi-Five from Highlights.

No comments: