Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute

1. Can you burp the ABC's?
Not even close. I cannot burp on command.

2. So lets just say you have a 9+ hour drive ahead of you would you consider wearing Depends so you didn't have to stop multiple times?
Haha noo. I am a rest stop kinda girl.

3. Would you rather...run your tongue down five feet of a NYC street or press your tongue into a strangers nostril?
STREET!!!!!!! No contest.

4. If you had an envelope that contained the date you would die would you open it?

My gut says no, but I don't know if I'd have the power to destroy it or never peek.

5. Which one song describes your sex life best?

Ummm.. Woohoo by Blur. ;o)

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

yeah...strangers nostril...just TOOOOOO nasty!!!
aren't you totally addicted to Ian?! he's awesome