Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Day at the Audubon Zoo

We have a membership to our local zoo and aquarium and try to go as often as we can, though its pretty darn hot in the summer! But with the threat of a tropical storm the following day, we headed out and enjoyed a gorgeous and fun day at the zoo.


Mason getting a game plan with Daddy.

Lions...

Tigers..

And Bears, oh my! (seriously how cute is this bear?!)

I took pictures of funky signs.



Mason cooled off in the misters.

and enjoyed a snoball.. until he dropped it 5 seconds later, then he enjoyed MY snoball..

I like giraffes.

Mason and I rode the carousel



We saw a gator feeding..





Mason posed for a few pictures.



Got a souvenir

and rode a pretend T-Rex.

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

looks like a great trip!
you know I have NEVER been to that zoo?! nuts right?! I think we shall plan a trip there!!