Friday, June 26, 2009

8 Things

I found a new blog, through another blog I read. And I stumbled on to this post called "8 Things" Looked fun, so I "stole" it! Head over to the blog I got the idea from


8 things I am looking forward to:
1. A week off in two weeks!!!!
2. My parents visiting from NJ while I'm off work!
3. Taking Mason to the Thomas LIVE Show!
4. My sister in law to have her baby! I can't wait to meet my niece, Kylie!
5. 530pm today when I can offically begin my weekend.
6. October, when this terribly heat and humidity give us a bit of a break
7. Checking out the new Super Walmart up the street.
8. Getting back to NJ to see my family and friends.

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Made dinner
3. A load of laundry
4. Blogged
5. Watched the MJ special on ABC
6. Finished reading 'Juicy' by Jessica Canseco
7. Showered
8. Slept

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Be more organized
2. Buy a house with a yard.
3. Live closer to my family and friends without having to leave Louisiana
4. Have another baby
5. End all the heartaches for my friends
6. Get back into shape
7. Get my kids to sleep through the night, every night.
8. Hang out with some Amish peeps.

8 shows I watch:
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. Deadliest Catch
3. Property Virgins
4. My First Place
5. Days of Our Lives (when i remember they replay it at 10 on soapnet)
6. News
7. TMZ
8. Chelsea Lately

8 favorite fruits:
1. Pineapple
2. Strawberries
3. Blueberries
4. Nectarines
5. Seedless Watermelon
6. Raspberries
7. Apples
8. Oranges

8 places I’d like to travel:
1. Italy
2. California
3. Australia
4. Aruba or St. Thomas
5. Jamaica
6. Hawaii
7. Alaska
8. Amsterdam

8 places I’ve lived:
1. Westborough, MA
2. Marlton, NJ
3. Cherry Hill, NJ
4. Monmouth University,W.Long Branch, NJ
5. Brooklawn, NJ
6. Pine Hill, NJ
7. Sicklerville, NJ
8. Metairie, LA


Now you do it and leave me a comment so I can check yours out too!

4 comments:

{Kimber} said...

you ARE a Jersey girl...that is alot of places to live--poor thing having to move that much!!! I HATE MOVING!!!!!!
Nove-New Moon-Me & you...it's a date!!!! {I will have to bring my 10year old--she loves E.C too}

Unknown said...

I love this blog!!! I have to repost it on mine :0)

You know what??!!! Avery's GI doctort JUST approved those pediasure drinks yesterday.....they had been holding off on those.....YAY!!! I just bought them today...So we'll see how he does....UGH....he hates anything NEW.....drives me crazy....

I buy him little rubber toys like rubber squirters or anything that can be washed easily, doesn't ruin my floor, and won't hurt when i get hit in the head with them....he he he.....That usually helps.....UH......

Thanks for your help I really appreciate it :0)

{Kimber} said...

It is a Nikon D60...what kind do you have???
I have only had point and shoots til now...I'm feeling pretty tough with it I gotta tell ya!

Unknown said...

You won an award on my blog!!! Come and see!! :0)

<3 Alyson

http://wellensfamily.blogspot.com