I found a new blog, through another blog I read. And I stumbled on to this post called "8 Things" Looked fun, so I "stole" it! Head over to the blog I got the idea from
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. A week off in two weeks!!!!
2. My parents visiting from NJ while I'm off work!
3. Taking Mason to the Thomas LIVE Show!
4. My sister in law to have her baby! I can't wait to meet my niece, Kylie!
5. 530pm today when I can offically begin my weekend.
6. October, when this terribly heat and humidity give us a bit of a break
7. Checking out the new Super Walmart up the street.
8. Getting back to NJ to see my family and friends.
8 things I did yesterday:
2. Made dinner
3. A load of laundry
5. Watched the MJ special on ABC
6. Finished reading 'Juicy' by Jessica Canseco
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Be more organized
2. Buy a house with a yard.
3. Live closer to my family and friends without having to leave Louisiana
4. Have another baby
5. End all the heartaches for my friends
6. Get back into shape
7. Get my kids to sleep through the night, every night.
8. Hang out with some Amish peeps.
8 shows I watch:
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. Deadliest Catch
3. Property Virgins
4. My First Place
5. Days of Our Lives (when i remember they replay it at 10 on soapnet)
8. Chelsea Lately
8 favorite fruits:
5. Seedless Watermelon
8 places I’d like to travel:
4. Aruba or St. Thomas
8 places I’ve lived:
1. Westborough, MA
2. Marlton, NJ
3. Cherry Hill, NJ
4. Monmouth University,W.Long Branch, NJ
5. Brooklawn, NJ
6. Pine Hill, NJ
7. Sicklerville, NJ
8. Metairie, LA
Now you do it and leave me a comment so I can check yours out too!
Sickness, Swimming and Slime
20 hours ago