Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is something new for me, but not new for one of my favorite blogs by MckMama.. you can read all about by clicking on the orange "NOT ME" icon thingamajig above! Basically its a weekly list of things you fess up to. but pretending you totally did not.. full of sarcasm.

I certainly did not give Mason a soda while out to lunch so he would sit still.. I also did not allow Mason to consume a second soda in two days when my Mom, who was visiting from NJ, gave it to him.


I also did not lick my fingers and wipe away some schmutz on his face. The mom move I said I'd never do.

I did not pretend to be sleeping when Mason woke me up in order to get those ever cherished extra 5 minutes. What mom would do that ?!?! not me :o)